We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us within 30 days of purchase date (after you get in touch with us and get an RMA number).
- Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition and show no signs of wear or use.
- Items must be packed in their original manufacturer packaging including any accessories, manuals, and warranty materials that were shipped with the product(s).
Items are not eligible for return(s) if they:
- show signs of abuse, excessive wear or cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, etc.
- have damage caused by exposure or contact with moisture such as liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration, etc
- have damage caused by exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions such as sand, food, dirt, etc.
- have normal wear and tear or aging of the product such as discoloration, scuffs, dings, scrapes, etc.
- have damage or defects caused by accident, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes
- have been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified
- were operated outside the permitted or intended uses of the manufacturer
- were used without following the instructions provided by the manufacturer
- were used with improper voltage or power supply
- show signs of normal performance degradation of batteries during use of the product
We reserve the right to refuse returns or charge a restocking fee of 15% for items that are not returned in brand-new/unused condition.
A product is considered DOA if it doesn’t work the moment you take it out of the box.
If you reviewed the product manual, carefully followed the manufacturer’s instructions, and your item is DOA or not working as intended:
- Please use our “Contact” page to send us an email within (7) business days of receiving your order.
- Mention your order number & name.
- Tell us about the problem(s) you’re experiencing with your product.
- What steps (if any) you’ve taken to troubleshoot and any details you think might be important.
- We’ll contact you within a day or two (if it’s a weekend or holiday) to help troubleshoot the problem. Sometimes it’s a quick or simple fix!
- If we can’t figure out what’s wrong with your item don’t worry, we’ll replace it with an identical item shipped at our expense.
Please note: We test all DOA product returns. We reserve the right to impose a 15% restocking fee if the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer.
We try our best not to disappoint you and we truly apologize for any trouble! Most importantly, don’t panic. We’ll take care of it right away.
- Use our “Contact” page to send us an email within two (2) business days of receiving your order.
- Mention your order number, name, any missing/damaged in transit items, other details you think might be important.
- Don’t throw away any receipt or packaging.
- Give us a day or two (if it’s a weekend or holiday) to reply back. We promise we’re not avoiding you!
- For our records, we might need some more details from you, especially if something was damaged in transit.
- Costs of re-shipping associated with order mistakes/errors are on us. It wouldn’t be fair to charge you for a mistake we’ve made!
- At our discretion, we re-ship packages using USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail.
- Before returning a product, contact us by email to get a Return Authorization (RMA) number.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of your return package.
- Put a copy of your receipt into your return package. If you’ve misplaced it, you can find a copy in your email or order history under “My Account” if you made one during checkout.
You are responsible for the shipping costs of returning product(s) (unless your item was DOA or we’ve made a mistake when fulfilling your order).
When returning a product, we recommend that you:
(1) use a shipping carrier that offers shipment tracking
(2) insure your package for safe return to us so you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit
If you choose not use tracking and insurance when returning your items, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Please note: the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace on missing/lost packages.
Refunds on returned items will only be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase.
Once we receive the product and inspect it we will credit your account or contact you if we find any issues with your returned item(s).
Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your statement.
For JILI Personal Charging Case (PCC), you get a 3-month warranty serviced and supported exclusively by the manufacturer of JILI: Uptown-Tech. For details, terms, and conditions regarding the manufacturer’s warranty, please review the warranty card packaged with the product(s), or contact the manufacturer directly with any questions before making a purchase.
Disclaimer of warranties:
Jilicharger.com is an independent, third-party retailer of the JILI PCC, a third-party product.
Jilicharger.com is not the manufacturer of the JILI PCC. Any warranties offered with the products purchased through Jilicharger.com are solely provided by the manufacturer, not Jilicharger.com.
Third-party products are sold “AS IS” by Jilicharger.com, but may be accompanied by their manufacturers’ standard or limited warranties. “AS IS” products are sold by Jilicharger.com as is, where is, and with all faults, and without express or implied warranties from Jilicharger.com. If you have questions about any manufacturer warranties that accompany such products, please contact the manufacturer directly.
If you have any questions, email us anytime by using the contact form located here. (Please give us a day or two to respond to your email(s) – especially if it’s a weekend or holiday).